Monday, October 7, 2019

Poets

Today, the class began with our teacher instructing us on how our essays for tomorrow's EQT should and shouldn't be done. He showed us a few examples of essays written by his previous students and it helped me envision how I would type mine. He then moved on to today's lesson which involved annotating poems or discovering the hidden meaning. I enjoy finding a deeper meaning to things since I am what you may consider, a deep thinker. I love seeing far beyond what is before me and revealing the unknown message in which many people may overlook. I guess you can say that I really participate in lessons that involve such tasks. Our homework is to create a poem based on an image in my life. It is a pretty easy assignment. Overall, the class was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment