Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A New Light

Today, I completed two assignments. One of those assignments were assigned days ago while another assignment was assigned for today. The today's assignment was simple, we were instructed to watch a video and take notes; yet, the other assignment required a little more work than usual such as taking notes, annotating and creating a thesis with a paragraph. I truly despise the fact that we were given the rhetorical analysis for the AP exam because it is not my best area. In fact, I never did well when we were assigned to create our own rhetorical analysis for a class grade. After finalizing the assignment, I acknowledged that the rhetorical analysis is simply like prosecuting a business for their advertisement and explaining to the judge why and how they were able to persuade their viewers that their product performs miracles. But, even when looking at this from another perspective and understanding what it is or what the purpose may be, it is still difficult putting the words into the format required to receive approval. Overall, I still do not understand how to compose a rhetorical analysis but I am attempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment