Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Wrong Position

Today was a dysfunctional and shocking day. Class started with many of us walking in late because we were told different instructions. Some of us were told to go straight to homeroom and some of us were told to go straight to the 4th block and that we will be dismissed from the 4th block to homeroom. While entering the classroom, the teacher was talking about the class not being organized and pretty much being lazy. To me, it could be laziness but mostly I think it's the fact that we all have other classes and lives outside of school. School isn't our only priority. He then surprised us by saying we will be split up into teams and competing for points in order to receive a pass that will exempt us from minor assignments. I was chosen as a leader and quite frankly, I hate competing. I hate the concept where there can only be a few winners while everyone else is losers. This means that my attitude towards this competition will be indifferent. I won't care but I'll still put in the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment