Tuesday, January 21, 2020

FOOLISH DIFFICULTIES

Today our teacher was absent and the class went surprisingly quick. We were given the task to write one body paragraph concerning the relationship between certainty and doubt. For some reason, this task was extremely difficult for me. It is as if I could not focus long enough to construct the claim and evidence. I barely finished on time and felt feeble-minded because I had such a hard time composing 6 measly sentences. That was not the first time that I felt that way, in fact, I've been feeling that way towards a lot of things that I suffer with. They should be simple for someone with intelligence as myself though apparently, it seems as if I now lack intelligence. Overall, today was okay.

1 comment:

  1. You dont lack Intelligence just need to take on things more calmly and get other distractions away from you!

    ReplyDelete