Tuesday, December 17, 2019

EQT PROJECTS DAY 2

Today, I was able to present my project. It was kind of difficult finding controversy within medical bioengineering but eventually, I found controversy in stem cells which is a part of it. I had to do plenty of research in order to find why the idea of stem cells is controversial rather than why I think it is. I believe most research was done in order to find 2 events concerning stem cells. We had a time limit of how far back in time we could go so I had to stay within that limit. I believe my presentation turned out good. I presented well by making eye contact and not reading from the board as I would have normally done from being nervous. The project itself was not too difficult but difficult enough to ensure that one knows their topic because they have done so much research. I liked the others’ presentations although some were questionable to a large extent. However, it is not my place to correct them so my opinion is kept to myself. Overall, today was great and I hope we will be able to finish all of the presentations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment