Monday, December 2, 2019

M.I.A

Due to a new addition to my family, I am constantly juggling my time; so, my apologies for not doing a few blogs. Today was a great day. Although I couldn't stay for the entire class because of a dentist appointment, I really enjoyed the lesson. The best days are when the teacher provides a lecture in which I have prior knowledge of because then I am able to fully comprehend the concept. For example, today the teacher gave us a prompt that required the understanding of monuments. We watched videos that gave us a glimpse of just how much impact monuments have on society. In my opinion, I don't really care about monuments. They are astonishing creations that signify important people or events, however, they can easily be vandalized or demolished. I think that honor is something that should be awarded to thousands of people who have done great things but if that was to happen, the world would be covered with them. You don't need high priced statues to show gratitude or remembrance. I wish I could have stayed at school but nonetheless, it was still a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment