Thursday, January 23, 2020

THE UNEXPECTED

Today, the teacher surprised us with a test and gave us 15 minutes to complete it. When I received the test I instantly got anxious because I knew that I was not ready or prepared at all for the test; I felt that it was completely unreasonable for there to be one. Not only that but it was regarding a skill that I don't predominantly possess. We have not discussed multiple-choice questions accommodated with a passage in a long time so it was not fresh on my mind. I knew that I had failed it but thankfully, the teacher allowed us to overwrite our grade by dividing us into groups so that we could find the correct answers together. It was much easier this way and my group ended up answering the questions correctly. I found it easier because I was level-headed. I was not rushing to finish in time but simply discussing the questions with the people of my group which is different because on a test you are trying to finish in time and have to discuss questions within yourself. Overall, Today was okay.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad he let You change the grades with Mr Rease always be prepared for anyhting.

    ReplyDelete