Monday, February 3, 2020

ACT? More like Please Help Me!

Today, yet again, I have not been present in class. This time it wasn't my fault. Ben C. Rain assumes that it is okay to continuously throw ACT Prep classes on us without indication. I understand the need to make sure that their juniors do exceptionally well but I feel that they are not being mindful of the fact that some of us take AP classes. Not only that, but we also have a life out of school and the pestering thought of the ACT causes a lot of stress (especially for me). I honestly can't wait till the ACT and AP Exams are completed so that I can finally exhale the breath that I have been holding since the beginning of the year. Overall, today gave me anxiety.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your stress but doing good on the act will really help you for college, use the act prep to your advantage so you wouldnt have to pay for college.

    ReplyDelete