Monday, March 9, 2020

What to ask?

Today, we were split into groups of 5 for an assignment. The assignment required each student to get a computer and get on Alabama's Virtual Library. I don't really use this source so I was kind of annoyed because, in the past, I did not deem it useful. The class was then given specific instructions that involved using a KWL chart, finding 2 good articles each with a sum of 10 per group, and then to come up with a question concerning our topic. Thankfully, we received the topic "Cultural Appropriation"; however, because it is such a wide-ranged topic, it was hard for my group to choose our articles. Time progressed and we were instructed to create our questions and then choose which of them the group liked the best. This was also a challenge and I could not seem to compose the proper questions to ask. Overall, I enjoyed the class but not the writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment