Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Deeper Meanings

Today, we went over the prologue and chapter one of the book "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed. Our teacher was present so we were able to interpret the deeper meaning of some of the things that the author wrote. This helped me understand the story a little more than I already did. Along with a clearer understanding, I became more interested in the story because I can relate to the obstacles that the author faced. I usually don't like the books that we are assigned by teachers, but I think that I am going to really enjoy reading this one. I also hope that I can gain some helpful information from this book that I could use when I am faced with a certain problem. There are many more chapters in the book and I can't wait to read about how the author overcame her dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment