Monday, September 9, 2019

Teaching Ourselves Responsibly

Today our teacher was absent so we were told to go to the classroom next door. We were so sure our teacher would be present so that we could discuss chapter 1 of the book “Wild” by Cheryl Strayed. I myself was so interested in the book and had many questions to ask. But, I did notice that most people were kind of lost and couldn’t understand what was going on in the story sooo, we thought it would be best to listen to the audiobook while we annotate as a class. Although the teacher assigned for chapter 1 to be read over the weekend, we all realized that rereading the book was a must in order to fully comprehend what was occurring in the chapter. I think we did great as a class. Our behavior was as expected and we kept our discussions at bay. We exchanged things that we underlined and words that we found that weren't so familiar. I think that we taught ourselves pretty well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment