Thursday, September 19, 2019

Dreams

Today, our topic was about dreams. We were told to define the American Dream and then write what our dream is. My dream to be successful in numerous fields of life and engineering. I want to be many things in life and not just anchored to one occupation and aspect but to many things in which holds my heart. I love to paint, I do makeup, I want to do hair, I love technology- I have many talents and I want to be able to use them and not let them go to waste. Before we shared our answers, our teacher played a video of Cheryl Strayed, author of the book ”Wild”, in which she talks about not letting your dream ruin your life. We reviewed what that meant and I found that there were many implications. We watched another video about how being alone could be empowering. I love being alone so I could write all about how being alone has empowered me, but being alone is also my infamy whereas I’m alone way too much. This results in the consumption of my mind by both positive and negative thoughts. We finished class skimming over chapter 7 and 8 of the book and discussing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment