Thursday, October 24, 2019

Torn Between Emotions

Today, we went on a field trip to “The Playhouse in the Park” where we watched Frankenstein. I jumped a couple of times from the loud sounds and abrupt movements but nonetheless, I really enjoyed it. In a way, I pulled out a deeper meaning. The monster was overcome with pain, misery, and loneliness to the point where nothing else mattered, not even its own life. To me, it was a powerful message and made me realize just how lonely I am. Although it has not driven me mad, it still hurts to some extent. I was overcome with sadness after we left for I have no friends and could relate to the monster. My mood was changed when I saw my teacher put on a student’s wig. Overall, today was great. I was full, sleepy, and somewhat happy with how it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment