Thursday, January 16, 2020

C&D Forever

Today, the class went unsurprisingly well. We are still discussing how certainty and doubt go hand and hand even if I don't agree but it is easier to find evidence to support it so I'm not complaining. We were instructed to get into groups and come up with observations pertaining to certainty and doubt. The process was difficult but it was not nerve-wracking. Eventually, my group came up with indications and shared them with the class. After writing down observations we then wrote about experiences that we have had where we may have doubted ourselves and how that doubt turned into certainty. This easier because I always doubt myself, however, this year I'm speaking things into existence without any doubt to sabotage my performances and abilities. Everybody had teaching moments (experiences) that most of us can relate to so I enjoyed the discussion. Overall, the class was intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment