Wednesday, January 15, 2020

HALF OF CLASS

Today, the class was short for me because I received an early dismissal. Before I had to leave, we were watching a video of "The Rock", Dwayne Johnson, give a motivational speech to the Los Angeles Lakers. The point that I got from it was that he always thought about the times when he was doubting himself in order to give him a reason to work harder. This means that his doubt is a motivation for certainty. In order to be certain about something, he needs to remember the doubts. I feel that he used a lot of profanity in order to show the basketball team that he can relate to the feelings of doubt that they might have felt in life; as a way of leveling with them and being himself so that his message could get across. I'm disappointed that I couldn't stay for the entire class, however; the class was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment