Friday, February 21, 2020

Typical Parade Behavior

Today was actually a wonderful day. Class began with a 40-minute test that I passed with an 80. I was truly disappointed and considered adding 10 of my special points just to make it a 90. Wistfully, I chose to let it be and wait to use it for future tests. After most people finished the test, they went to a Mardi Gras party while a few of us remained in the classroom and discussed the typical parade behavior. For example, a huge attack that one endures when thrown a box of snacks or the throwing behaviors of the float riders when seeing someone they recognize. We also touched on the possibility of going on a field trip that is out of Mobile, AL, and possible fundraiser ideas to earn the required amount of money for each student to participate. I have not laughed so hard, ever in my life, until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment