Friday, March 27, 2020

SURPRISE SURPRISE

This week, I've been trying to complete everything for AP Bio consisting of paper assignments and online assignments until I found out that we would not be returning to school. This was very shocking to me because I expected us to return but I assume that because the cases of COVID-19 have increased where I am located, it is too risky for us students to be constricted in one building. However, though I am shocked, I love the idea of having school online whereas this will give me insight on whether or not I would like to take online college classes so that is the bright side to this whole fiasco. In addition, since I don't have to complete any book work or paper assignments, this gives me time to catch up on AP classroom assignments that I hope to complete by Sunday. Overall, this week has been unveiled unexpected occurrences.

No comments:

Post a Comment