Sunday, April 12, 2020

First Day Of Class....Again

Today, was the first day of the online class. I completed my assignment which consisted of watching a video and taking notes. The video was about attacking the rhetorical analysis. It was very simple to comprehend as the teacher broke it down; still, it was difficult labeling the main points and choosing key lines. I doubted that I could annotate in such little time but I found myself finishing ahead of the time given. Whenever I resumed the video, I noticed that my answers corresponded with those of the teacher so I felt reassured. Following the end of the video, the teacher instructed that we take a quiz that goes with the video. I miss 1 question out of a few earning 17/20 points because I read the question wrong. I am disappointed that I missed such an easy question but you live and you learn. Overall, I think I can get accustomed to online classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment