Thursday, October 31, 2019

The Mind of a Poet

Today, I learned how hard it is to create a poem. To me, not only is it about constructing a piece of literature, it’s about relaying a message. I decided to make my poem about the mind. How dangerous, complex, and beautiful it is. The mind is a powerful thing. It was most difficult because the mind is a little too complex and implicates many thoughts that lead to a series of events. How can one possibly fully describe the capabilities and aspects of the mind? I kept getting writer's block and then thought of my mind and what goes on inside of it. By doing this, it became easier to construct the poem. A lot of things happen inside of my head so trying to summarize it all is a challenge but it can be done to an extent. Overall, today was enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment