Friday, November 15, 2019

THINK

Today, there was a small number of students present including myself. As a result, the lecture was short and we were able to get through it quickly. After the lecture, our teacher asked us a series of questions from a book. Each question was debateable and caused one to think deeply about the answer. I enjoyed it because I love thinking deeply and to see things through many perspectives. Others may not always agree with the answers that I provide but it is only because I perceive things from many points of view. I'm open-minded. The number of students influenced the flow of questions meaning there were fewer stops and disturbances than there would normally be. Since the class was small, we were also able to debate without the volume reaching exceedingly high. I'm not saying that I'd prefer for students not to show up just so times like this could occur, I'm saying that I wish the class wasn't so full of students. Smaller classes result in the completion of a lecture promptly with much time left for review. Overall, the class was great and I'm extremely sad that things will be back to normal Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment