Wednesday, December 4, 2019

COOL,CALM AND COLLECTED

Today was a fast day. The class was small due to most students being on a field trip so the work was light. We read essays from previous AP students to distinguish between the correct and incorrect ways of answering a prompt. After viewing the essays, I grew a little bit confident in my chances of passing the AP exam and obtaining the college credit. This is only because of our teacher and his verbal annotating. As we read, he would stop and indicate the things that we needed to be mindful of. My mind had begun to comprehend and I was no longer bewildered but still, I feel that I lack much writing skill. I wish that I was given opportunities to heighten the skill or lessons on how to be an exceptional writer. Nonetheless, the class went smooth with no distractions and I had a meager breakthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment