Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Assistance

Today, I realized that I understand some of the lessons that I have been taught but I have a hard time retaining them. I don’t think that I am ready for the AP exam. I am hoping that by that time I would have learned and memorized everything that I need to know to help me pass. I recognized that I don’t fully understand how to compose an exceptional essay under a certain amount of time. Most people seem to be confident in their abilities as am I but based on the prior grades that I've received on my essays, I'm not where I should be as an AP student. Time is running out and I don't feel prepared but I'm hoping that soon I will be. After seeing examples of essays written by students who have passed the AP exam, I think that I may have a chance at passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment